Saturday, June 23, 2012

Owl Theme...Pinterest Inspired

 I don't know what I did before Pinterest! It has become my new best friend! After 5 years of a Bee theme and 2 years of a Hollywood theme, I am going with an Owl theme next year. Here are some of my favorite pins I have pinned that I want to incorporate into my room next year.

First of all, Melanie at http://www.schoolgirlstyle.com has a wonderful owl themed classroom kit which you can purchase.  Check out her colorful owl materials. They are beautiful!

Then, Ms. Durbin at  http://3rdgradesahoot.blogspot.com.au/  has some fantastic owl ideas for the classroom, including this freebie Behavior Clip Chart available at her TpT store which I have already downloaded...and CANNOT wait to use next year!


Some of my favorite bulletin boards...
From First Grade Shenanagins
Uploaded by User --Can't find original pinner
From Diary of a First Grade Teacher

Also found these owl ideas I want to try...

For Meet the Teacher...
from The Very Busy Kindergarten
From Did You Stamp Today
From 4th Grade Frolics














3 comments:

  1. I just awarded you the "One Lovely Blog Award”, stop by my blog to accept it!
    Colleen
    Totally Terrific in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love Pinterest too!! Follow me on Pintrest but head on over to my blog and receive the "One Lovely Blog Award!!!

    http://tothe2ndpower.blogspot.com/

    Wendy Powers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the owls!

    You have a super cute blog and I am happy to be your newest follower. =)

    I would love for you to come and visit me when you get the chance.

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete