Thursday, June 28, 2012

Make It Monday...on Wednesday

I've been invited to spend the 4th of July at {my sweet friend} Jane's lakehouse. It's a beautiful place, and Jane always goes ALL OUT decorating!! We saw this cutie-patootie Christmas wreath on Pinterest,and decided to create a patriotic one.
My daughter Kati, Jane, her daughter-in-law Bethany (Kati's bestie), and Bethany's mom Vicki all gathered at my house to help Jane create her Stars-n-Stripes masterpiece!!! So after much collaberation, twist ties, and hot glue...here is our finished product! Isn't it awesome!!! 



                     


Can't wait to see it decorate Jane's lakehouse door! Happy Fourth y'all!






8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Debra!!!!!! That wreath is amazing!!!! I love it!!!
    So so CUTE!!!! Thanks for linking up:)))) Hope ya come back next week:) If ya do, don't forget to grab the linky button:)) Have fun at the lakehouse:)))

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I think I'll head right out and make one for my parents! ROCK ON! ;)

    ✿.。.☆♪♫*❤*Melly*❤*☆.。.✿

    staplersstrategies@gmail.com

    Stapler’s Strategies for Sizzlin' Second Graders!

    The Yellow Rocking Chair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will have so much fun making it! We all decided we are going to get back together in August, each bring our own grapevine wreaths, ribbon, and supplies to share and make Fall and Christmas wreaths for all of us to take home. :)
      Debra

      Delete
  3. This wreath is very cute, I love it. Thanks for sharing.

    Jill
    Bubbalulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete