Monday, July 11, 2011

Daily Schedule Linky Party

Simply 2nd Resources is having a linky party for everyone to share their daily schedules.

I don't know about you, but I struggle every year with "getting it all in". My daughter teaches 2nd grade in a different system and they are given a complete schedule...which she follows without changes. We are given our PE, Lunch, and "Special" times, but everything else is up to us. I find myself changing things throughout the year to best fit my students' needs and the class "personality". This past year I had a difficult class...several diagnosed ADHD students without behavior plans and VERY SHORT attention spans, so I found myself changing things up throughout the year to keep them focused, actively involved, and "on-task"! This was the schedule I ended up with.

I haven't been given my class list or basic schedule for next year yet. We meet Wednesday to receive them, so when I process everything and get my "first" schedule together for next year I will pass it along.



Can't wait to see everyone else's schedules!



No comments:

Post a Comment