I had a really difficult class this past year, and I am ashamed to say that I did a completely terrible job utilizing workstations in Math (as you will see from my answers)! I really plan on doing a better job next year!
- Materials used by the teacher first, then placed in the station: Most of the time :)
- Materials do not change weekly, but rather changed to reflect the students learning objectives: I switched out my materials each 9 week period to go along with the skills I was teaching and had already taught, but most of the concepts and tasks remain consistent...I plan to do much better next year!
- All students go to stations daily: Nope...I was lucky if I got to it 2 days a week :(
- Materials are differentiated: Need to work on this too
- The teacher observes work or meets with differentiated math groups: Sometimes...